In case a particular course is cancelled by ACCIT, students are eligible for a full refund. A range of relevant legislation is applicable to all our international students. Information related to the relevant legislation can be found at the following websites.
· TRAINING PACKAGE
The staff members of ACCIT ensure that all requirements of relevant legislation are met all the time. Go to the websites indicated, or contact the Principal Executive Officer for further information. Please refer to the official website of our institute for all policies and procedure related to ACCIT. All students can refer to this site Student Handbook Link and sign a form declaring saying that they have read the handbook during the orientation process.
Intake dates (Year 2022)
· 24th January 2022 & 28th February 2022
· 18th April 2022 & 23rd May 2022
· 11th July 2022 & 15th August 2022
· 3rd October 2022 & 7th November 2022
Intake dates (Year 2023)
· 23rd January 2023 & & 27th February 2023
· 17th April 2023 22nd May 2023
· 10th July 2023 & 14th August 2023
· 2nd October 2023 & 6th November 2023